Tomorrow, we have Jo Dickstein on the podcast. Learn more about Jo and his company, Flowers for Dreams below!
- What is your name?
- What’s your title?
- What is the name of your company?
Flowers for Dreams
- What city is the company based in?
- In what year was the company founded?
- How many employees do you have?
31 (21 FT, 10 PT)
- How can we find you and Flowers for Dreams on social media?
- Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Pintrest | Google Plus | Yelp
- Is your company bootstrapped, or have you raised equity financing (VCs, angels, etc)?
We were bootstrapping the first two years and since then we’ve had two small seed rounds.
- In 100 words or less, describe what your company does:
Sourced ethically and crafted locally, we sell beautifully simple bouquets online for delivery, weddings, and events throughout Chicago and Milwaukee. Every bouquet benefits an amazing local charity.
- What company accomplishment or milestone in the past 12 months are you most proud of?
We’ve donated $200k to local charities to date.
- What’s the #1 company issue or area of focus for you right now?
Scaling the business.