Joel joins The Best Team Wins Podcast tomorrow and we’re excited to share his experience with you. Read more below about Joel and his company in advance of the episode.
- What is your name?
- What’s your title?
- What is the name of your company?
Goldstein Group Communications
- In 100 words or less, describe what your company does:
Goldstein Group Communications (GGC) creates high impact branding and lead generation programs for b-to-b companies that are seeking more powerful ways to find and keep customers. The company specializes in Marketing to Engineers and has a long track record in writing engineer-to-engineer technical copy that other agencies struggle to produce. GGC was founded in 1992 as a public relations agency and today represents both entrepreneurial and billion-dollar multi-national firms throughout the country, with 50% of revenues coming from clients outside Ohio. GGC combines both left-brain analytics with right-brain creativity to provide a powerful marketing approach that leads to “Measurably Better Marketing.”
- Where is the company based?
- When was the company founded?
- How many employees do you have?
- How can we find you and your company on social media?
Twitter | Facebook / Joel on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Is your company bootstrapped, or have you raised equity financing (VCs, angels, etc)?
No debt other than the building mortgage.
- What company accomplishment or milestone in the past 12 months are you most proud of?Achieving Platinum Status as a VAR for HubSpot.
- What’s the #1 company issue or area of focus for you right now?
Generating sales-ready opportunities for technical and engineering-oriented companies to pursue.
- Where can we learn more?